MALAYSIA (Last Update:(28-Mar-2017)
Mechanical Design Engineer/Assistant Engineer
- Evaluate existing high speed/ high tech standard automatic rotary test handler and invent new design or find new and effective solution to achieve higher standard and cost down.
- Work with senior designer to design new modules, functions and models for handlers.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Machatronic Engineering (CGPA above)
- Possess strong interest in Mechanism design
- Must have intermediate skill in CAD
- Fresh graduates from local universities are welcome to apply
- Design, develop, debug and test machine control software for high speed machines
- Provide application integration test and documentation
- Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customers’ modification requests
- Work closely with specialist team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of the overall system
- To analyze and implement customer requirements and resolve software issues towards the feasibility of design within time and meeting the costs budget
- Responsible for software development process definition and improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent (CGPA above 3.0)
- Possesses strong knowledge in using Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Foundation Classes or Microsoft Visual C#. NET
- Experience and hands on in circuit design and usage of electrical schematic CAD tools will be an added advantage
Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (Machine Vision)
- Design, develop and debug PC based software for automated visual inspection system.
- Provide assistance and software support to customer as well as evaluation to find solution on customers’ modification requests.
- Continuously review and enhance vision software features.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise, technical training and system documentation to customers.
- Master/Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or its equivalen
- Strong in C++ and C#.Net programming
- More than 3 years working experience in writing machine vision inspection code using Euresys eVision library.
- Good knowledge in vision system development, image processing and optic is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team Player and positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently, organise and meticulous.
- Willing to travel.
1) Handle all aspects of shipment (land, air-freight and sea-freight) and coordinate daily shipping activities
2) Communicate with courier, forwarders, oversea agent, customer
3) Prepare shipping documents (invoice, delivery order, packing list, GPB, etc.)
4) Tracking of shipments
5) Review and solve issues
6) Perform ad-hoc tasks as instructed by superior
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Have good problem solving skills and high sense or urgency
- Must be a team player
- Independent and self motivated
- To set-up and assemble automation equipment
- Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from Polytechnic
- Able to work long hours if needed
- Self starter
- Experience in assembly of high speed machine will be an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian
Internship (Year 2017)
- Handle simple machine fine tuning and testing on the assembled machine
- Assembling of standard and fabrication parts into individual machine module
- Perform quality check on fabrication parts
- To assist in ad-hoc tasks
- Candidate must currently pursuing a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Duration of training can be 3 - 6 months.
- Candidate must possess own accommodation and transport in Penang
*Panel clinic service provided