Purchasing AssistantResponsibilities :
- Responsible for sourcing of electronic components, hardware, mechanical parts, etc.
- Manage and evaluate performance of existing vendors on delivery, quality, price and service.
- Conduct ongoing cost reviews and implementation of cost reduction programme.
- Aggressively reduce cost through negotiation to secure the best deals for the organization.
- Develop alternate sources and identify potential new suppliers/contractors.
- Raise purchase order instructed by superior.
- Handle receiving of electronic component, mechanical parts and update inventory system.
- Handle reject parts to suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- Experience in Semiconductor Industries will be an added advantage.
- Posses excellent communication, negotiation and planning skills.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Computer skill required.
- Must be a team player
- Independent and self motivated.