QC TechnicianJob Description :
- Plans and establishes schedules to ensure support of planned production activities.
- Interpret engineering drawings/sketches and directly provide guidance to QC inspectors to ensure all requirements are understood.
- Responsible for all inspection stamp distribution for purposes of traceability according to industry standards.
- Responsible for continuous evaluation of existing inspection methods and procedures and recommends/implements improvements.
- Assist in performance reviews for direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent..
- Required Skill(s): QC tools knowledge, SPC, QC 7 tools
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in supervisory or related field.
- Knowledge in assembly or manufacturing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.