Shipping ExecutiveJob Description :
- Handle all aspects of shipment (land, air-freight and sea-freight) and coordinate daily shipping activities
- Communicate with courier, forwarders, oversea agent, customer
- Prepare shipping documents (invoice, delivery order, packing list, GPB, etc.)
- Tracking of shipments
- Review and solve issues
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as instructed by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Have good problem solving skills and high sense or urgency
- Must be a team player
- Independent and self motivated