StorekeeperJob Description :
- Receive and inspect quantity and quality of incoming goods against goods received documents.
- Updating daily stock movements in inventory system and filling.
- Compile and release stock items that required by end user.
- Monitor stock movement of materials in store.
- Raise material requisition when stock items reach stock reorder level.
- Ensure all materials in store are kept and arranged in orderly and safe manner.
- Perform periodic inventory count and verification of stock records.
- Assist in other activities as required.
Job Requirements :
- Qualification Certificate/Diploma in any field.
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years.
- Positive attitude and have good interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Able to operate computer application, ie Microsoft Excel and Words.
- Acquired with knowledge of ERP system will be an added advantage.