Inventory Control Assistant
Inventory Control AssistantJob Description :
- To maintain and ensure all in-coming and out-going materials are properly controlled and recorded.
- To verify the quantity and quality of goods receiving from supplier.
- Prepare and update daily reports / data entry for the materials.
- Cross-department collaboration, including finance, production and supply chain to ensure inventory accuracy and safety level control.
- Any other related duties may be assigned by the superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advance Diploma holders or equivalent.
- Required languages(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- ERP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Interested candidates, kindly attach photo for application purpose